Exciting News Friends!

I am happy to announce that I have been selected as a design team member for KoalaTCrafts, home of YouTube paper craft tutorial guru, Jen Evers.  Jen shares ideas simplified techniques for crafters from beginner to advanced in weekly livestream videos every Thursday 6pm and Sunday 2pm (CST).  Her 5 minute card series is hilarious and posts every Wednesday; you never know what will come of it but you can be sure it will be fun and inspirational.     https://goo.gl/xMrfb0
Beginning in July 2017, Jen's KoalaTCrafts blog will host a monthly challenge complete with prizes. Click the link to see what has been going on over there.     http://jenskoalatcrafts.blogspot.com

Sneak Peek for whats coming in July! 
I am thrilled to get a chance to work with a great group of talented crafters as we kick off the challenges with our July sponsor, Sherri Baldy My Besties. I've been a fan of Sherri's work for some time and use her digis for pocket letters, cards and other projects. They are so stinkin' cute! Check out the My Besties blog to see the newest Besties, Star Children, Mermaids, Trolls, Birthstone Besties and more! http://sherribaldy.blogspot.com


Here is one of the fun projects I've made with My Besties.

This ATC was created using the Santa's Helpers Besties Pocket Letter printable that comes with 8 different panels in full color. I printed this darling 3 times and fussy cut the Bestie twice to help give her some dimension. Her hat, bow and fur trim are thickened up using 2 layers of white paper laminated to the print using Art Glitter Glue and then popped up on foam tape for added dimension. The white fur is also glittered with Wink of Stella for some added shine. The Christmas the bulbs are coated with Stickles for shine. 

I hope you will join me and the KoalaTCrafts design team  at http://jenskoalatcrafts.blogspot.com beginning July1st for The announcement of the challenge theme.  

Happy Crafting Y'all 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle, so glad we get the chance to work together! Huggies xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle, so glad we get the chance to work together! Huggies xoxo

    ReplyDelete

BlueMoonScrapbooking

BlueMoonScrapbooking showcases the newest and best scrapbooking companies, Basic Grey, Tim Holtz, 7gypsies, Tattered Angels, Webster's Pages, Graphic 45 and MORE! We showcase the products with VIDEO and offer FREE Shipping for orders over $50.00.

Featured Post

Memory Dex Digital Cut Files

Read about my Etsy Shop  HERE .  Hello my crafty friends! I have been busy working on new designs and templates and cut files to sha...

About Me

I'm a Texas mom of adult kids who has been playing with paper my entire life. I love to create! What's more, I find that I am overall a happier person when I spend time creating things. Be it Art, Food or Decorations. I am an event coordinator by profession and have used my skills to create elaborate room designs, tablescapes, invitations and favors for weddings, parties of every occasion, fundraisers and corporate events. I create jewelry, stained glass and paintings but mostly, I love paper! Many of my projects are for others as gifts or swaps with other creative people I am blessed to call friends. I use tools to create pattern paper and embellishments to get the most bang for my buck. In my blog, I share my creations along with tips, tricks, techniques and tools used to get specific effects.